Diseases that presents like TB are
- Lung cancer.
- Bacterial lung abscess (empyema).
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Infection with a fungus, such as in Histoplasmosis.,Blastomycosis
In these the infectious diseases are
So better fit is
Infectious conditions like Histoplasmosis and Blastomycosis.
Histoplasma capsulatumis the name of the fungus that causes histoplasmosis. It is found in the central and eastern United States, eastern Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia. It is commonly found in the soil in river valleys. It gets into the soil mostly from bird and bat droppings.
You can get sick when you breathe in spores that the fungus produces.
Blastomycosis is an infection caused by breathing in the Blastomyces dermatitidis fungus. The fungus is found in decaying wood and soil.
Lung infection may not cause any symptoms. Symptoms may be seen if the infection spreads. Symptoms may include:
- Cough (may produce brown or bloody mucus)
- Chest Pain
- Fever and night sweats
- General discomfort, uneasiness, or ill feeling (malaise)
- Muscle pain
- Unintentional weight loss
So the best answer that fits is “Blastomycosis”